WFS Consultants. "The We Find Solutions Network." - Company Message
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Access Car Rentals. Prepay and Drive Away. The Surrogate Driver Solution.
WFS PREFERRED MEMBERS SUBSCRIPTION APPLICATION
Access Car Rentals. 3 day Renewable Rental Option. Prepay Cash and Drive Away.
WFS Consultants. Pawn Broker for the Wealthy Division - Windows of Opportunity
Access Car Rentals. Prepay and drive away. No credit card required.

Categories

AAA Apple Watch Rentals.
ABC Virtual Centres and More.
Access Car Rentals. Prepay and Drive Away .
Auto Direct Referral Network.Vehicle Acquisition Consultants.
Beryl Wolk Legacy. Count me in.
Business
Buy Real Estate. Sell Real Estate. Referrals.
Funding
Income Opportunities
L.I.F.E Crisis Recovery Strategies.
L.I.F.E. Crisis Recovery Strategies. (LCRS)."Dare to Share L.I.F.E."
LIFE the Safe Way - Proof of Disclosure Mobile App Project.
LSTI Consultants. “Legal Solutions to Tax Issues.”
Marijuana Legalization Trend.
Monetize your illiquid Assets Now!
New Year Blessings 2015.
Participation
Prepay and Drive Away. No Credit Card Required Car Rentals.
VIPER Corporate Finance and Tax Resolution Strategy.
WFS Technology Platforms.
WFS TRADE EXCHANGE Liquidation Specialists
powered by

"We Find Solutions Blog"

Happy New Year 2014!!.New Short Stories Immediately. Read on.......

Happy New Year 2014!!.New Short Stories Immediately. Read on.......

On Monday, January 6, 2014 9:42:25 PM, New Blue Immediately <sales@newblueimmediately.com> wrote:

This newsletter is quite different than other newsletters.  We grow our following through word of mouth.  Also, you will find that about half of the messages we send out are for entertainment purposes only.  But, wait until you see what we are doing with the other half.

When My Cell Phone Rings – Part 1 of 3
Bob always kept a stiff upper lip.  But, this month was bad.  After he paid his employees, he was pretty much broke.  He didn’t want to start dipping into his savings.  So, he was hoping to land a new client by the end of the week.  He was digging through a list of sales leads when he got a text message.  But, you’ll never guess who it came from.
It looked like the text was coming from Bobs own cell phone number.   The message said “rub me”.  Bob dismissed this ridiculous text.  Then, he put the cell phone down.  But, he got another text from the same phone number right away.  This one said “No seriously.  Rub your cell phone”.  At this point, Bob was willing to try anything.  He rubbed his cell phone.  Then puff.  A bearded genie appeared hovering above the water cooler.
The genie told Bob that he would be granted three wishes.  But, he had to abide by the following three rules.  First, the wishes have to be related to Bob’s business.  Second, he can’t just ask for more customers.  Third, he can’t just ask for more money.  Bob thought that this could be the solution to his problem.

To be continued;

Before you close this email, I want to make sure that you are going to get parts two and three of this story.  Most of you probably received this message through an email forward.  Those people have to sign up for my New Newsletter Immediately if they want to read parts 2 and 3.  But first, you have to forward this email to every successful professional that you know.  You could be the first one to tell your friends about this.

But, let’s try to keep this story in the winner’s circle.   Happy New Year!!

9 Comments to Happy New Year 2014!!.New Short Stories Immediately. Read on.......:

Comments RSS
Stock future tips on January-17-14 1:25 AM
Thanks, Your blog is very useful and provide tremendous facts about politics. It going to change the way one think by a sharp angle.
Reply to comment

Dealership Marketing on April-07-14 2:25 AM
Thank you very much for sharing this useful information. I was doing a project and for that I was looking for related information. Some of the points are very useful. Do share some more material if you have.
Reply to comment

mercurial vapor on April-11-14 2:52 PM
Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
Reply to comment

crampons mercurial vaporchaussures de foot on April-14-14 9:43 AM
Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to swap solutions with other folks, please shoot me an email if interested.
Reply to comment

online services on December-24-14 8:04 AM
I'm preparing a lesson to school. I have read a lot of articles but your has much interesting for me. Thanks for this sharing.
Reply to comment

essay editor on December-24-14 8:08 AM
I'm preparing interesting activities for my school lessons. I have read many articles but this oneis the best for me.
Reply to comment

swiss army watch sale on January-02-15 1:03 PM
Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all important infos. I�d like to see more posts like this.
Reply to comment

emergency first aid at work on November-05-15 5:00 AM
My spouse and i will test whenever you can have fun with lifetime for the max and become satiated while using wonderful stuff that are about us, which I've been unacquainted with up to now.
Reply to comment

emergency first aid at work on November-05-15 5:01 AM
wow good i've got examine a lot of posts with this topic along with whenever we learn some thing completely new we won't believe it'll at any time end often completely new details, Thanks for all your efforts!
Reply to comment