WFS Consultants. "The We Find Solutions Network." - Company Message
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Access Car Rentals. Prepay and Drive Away. The Surrogate Driver Solution.
WFS PREFERRED MEMBERS SUBSCRIPTION APPLICATION
Access Car Rentals. 3 day Renewable Rental Option. Prepay Cash and Drive Away.
WFS Consultants. Pawn Broker for the Wealthy Division - Windows of Opportunity
Access Car Rentals. Prepay and drive away. No credit card required.

Categories

AAA Apple Watch Rentals.
ABC Virtual Centres and More.
Access Car Rentals. Prepay and Drive Away .
Auto Direct Referral Network.Vehicle Acquisition Consultants.
Beryl Wolk Legacy. Count me in.
Business
Buy Real Estate. Sell Real Estate. Referrals.
Funding
Income Opportunities
L.I.F.E Crisis Recovery Strategies.
L.I.F.E. Crisis Recovery Strategies. (LCRS)."Dare to Share L.I.F.E."
LIFE the Safe Way - Proof of Disclosure Mobile App Project.
LSTI Consultants. “Legal Solutions to Tax Issues.”
Marijuana Legalization Trend.
Monetize your illiquid Assets Now!
New Year Blessings 2015.
Participation
Prepay and Drive Away. No Credit Card Required Car Rentals.
VIPER Corporate Finance and Tax Resolution Strategy.
WFS Technology Platforms.
WFS TRADE EXCHANGE Liquidation Specialists
powered by

"We Find Solutions Blog"

Buyer wanted for Caribbean Beachfront Property – Generous Referral Fee!!!

Subject: Buyer wanted for Caribbean Beachfront Property – Generous Referral Fee!!!

Hi J,
We are DIRECT LinkedIn connects and communicated a while back about this property...
Here is your
2nd chance to make a generous referral fee:

BUYER WANTED: 355 ACRES - 4.4 Mile Beach - Only $22 Million
beach front ,property for sale in caribbean for US$15M investment.Our objective is to find a buyer for a 355 acre (~1.5 Mio Square Meter) property in the Dominican Republic that offers 4.4 Miles (~7.1KM) of Ocean Beach Front. This historic property is offered far below market value at only $22,000,000 ($10.41 per square meter compared to $50+). We also have a conservative bank estimate for around US $30.2 Million.

The listing price includes a 10% referral fee or about $2.2 Million* for any person or organization that connects us with the final buyer/investor. YOU do not need a real estate license - just connect us to the final buyer!

Detailed info to share with your customers:
Learn everything you need to know in this unmarked, revised presentation that you can forward to any interested party (be patient while the pages are loading): http://www.manateepeninsula.com/

As you might have heard, the new government in the Dominican Republic took office mid-August and we have had some very positive changes. The new President has pledged to do everything in his power to DOUBLE the tourist arrivals in the DR. Any investment that involves tourism will be welcome and supported to the highest level!

Please check out additional information at the end of the presentation and if you have serious buyers submit a letter of intent together with a proof of funds to get the process rolling. It trust that you do your due diligence with interested parties as there are a lot of "interesting" people out there.
If this opportunity is not for you, please reply with "remove" and I will not share any similar opportunities with you in the future.
Thank you for your time!
Regards,
T. N.
*Please Note:
This notice and the information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as a contract. No commission is payable until a referral contract, identifying the potential buyer, is signed by both parties.  No commission is earned or owed until the potential buyer closes on the property and pays the purchase price in full.  We do not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein.  It is up to each individual party to evaluate and investigate the property.

24 Comments to Buyer wanted for Caribbean Beachfront Property – Generous Referral Fee!!!:

Comments RSS
get a dealers license on January-30-13 5:06 AM
I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

member services on February-21-13 3:39 AM
Thank you for visiting and sharing your positive comment. You may submit your comments, questions and positive reviews.

Burleigh beach apartments on February-19-13 7:05 AM
Your writing has impressed me. It’s simple, clear and precise. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family. Regards and good luck

member services on February-21-13 3:41 AM
Thank you. It will be a pleasure to share our referral fees with you for your positive efforts. Please stay in touch.

Burleigh beach apartments on February-19-13 7:06 AM
A fine quality educational blog! I like the way blogger presented information regarding the concerned subject. Thanks for posting such an informative and useful blog. i like it.

member services on February-21-13 3:43 AM
Thank you for visiting and sharing your positive comment. You may also submit your comments, questions and positive reviews.

member services on February-21-13 3:46 AM
Thank you. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. We focus on the half filled glasses.

Staciy Keagan on February-20-13 8:07 AM
Got delighted to know about the positive changes! Hope it'll give a push to make it forward to the next step and fruitful for the entire economy. Thanks for a good news :).

Blored on March-07-13 12:45 PM
I think Caribbean Beachfront Property has high value and this is why most of the buyer wanna buy Caribbean Beachfront Property. Right?

Fitflops sale on May-22-13 9:38 AM
If you desire to get a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such techniques to your won weblog.

OAKley FASt JAcKet SunglASSeS on July-18-13 12:13 AM
Highly energetic post, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

Tiffany & Co Jewelry on July-23-13 2:13 PM
It is a good post and thanks for sharing.

vuemon blog on August-03-13 2:04 AM
A okay article will let you travel broadens the mind because the article is true, make us move and laugh. When I set eyes on this article, I believe I can reap these.

panorama ang mo kio on November-21-13 11:55 PM
Outstanding blog! the knowledge you've got provided is outstanding. i used to be looking out such style of content since long however finally these days my search is over and every one due to you. Your journal isn't solely academic however constructive too. once more appreciation...

Property Investment on December-13-13 1:08 AM
I am so grateful to find your particular Buyer wanted for Caribbean Beachfront Property – Generous Referral Fee!!! post. I have bookmarked this website and I will keep visiting you for further such interesting posts.

House For Sale on December-18-13 2:53 AM
i read lots of blogs but honestly speaking i found your blog property rae very interesting and informatics.keep it up

turkey properties for sale on December-20-13 7:15 AM
very useful blog about Buyer wanted for Caribbean Beachfront Property – Generous Referral .i like it this is the most useful way to provide help to others

villa for rent turkey on December-20-13 7:41 AM
Thanks so much for a great post. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.

new homes in Irvine on February-10-14 5:59 PM
I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in Buyer wanted for Caribbean Beachfront Property – Generous Referral Fee!!! blogs. Nice work.

new homes in Irvine on February-10-14 6:00 PM
I was looking for something like Buyer wanted for Caribbean Beachfront Property – Generous Referral Fee!!! blogs ,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

Irvine homes for sale on February-12-14 7:26 PM

immobilienmakler münchen on March-25-14 3:38 AM
The information which you shared really it is very helpful for me, will contact you when I have to invest in property,

immobilienmakler münchen on March-25-14 3:39 AM
A very useful and very helpful blog it is, and it is good to know that you help in buying the new property, will contact to you for buying new property.

Top 3 Ways to Earn Income Online on August-26-14 4:22 PM
Figuring out how to profit online might be confounding and it is not difficult to get misled. Discover demonstrated approaches to procure pay from the web long haul so you can come closer to accomplishing the fiscal flexibility you need.Know details from here Top 3 Ways to Earn Income Online.